BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 16, 2010

His Gratefulness

On this beautiful Sunday Morning I just want to share one of my favorite gospel songs. Hezekiah Walker Grateful. I love this song. It says all the things that I'm feeling.

I am grateful for the things that you have done.
Yes I'm grateful for the victories we've won.
I could go on, and on, and on about your works
Because I'm grateful, grateful so grateful just to praise you Lord
Flowing from my heart, Are the issues of my heart
His Gratefulness


I am grateful for all the things that God has done for me & continues to do for me. That gratefulness is flowing from my heart. Thank you Lord for it all. I am forever Grateful.

1 comments:

★Starrla said...

I've heard this song once before and I never knew who sang it. I'm going to download it because I really like it! Let the church say AMEN! So grateful!