BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Blog challenge continued...

Well last month I took on a blog challenge & failed miserably. I mean I was doing will the first week. But then life took over and I was unable to complete the challenge. *sad face* Well after getting a #subtweet from #oneofmyfollowers I have decided to continue the blog challenge starting today until the end of month. I apologize to all my followers for not completing the challenge but I am still filed with lots of ideas and hope that you all take this journey with me.

If you have forgotten the rules of the challenge here they are....

"Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory. -- George S. Patton"


Yours truly has been issued a challenge by one of my faves:

Starrla Monae

to post one blog a day for the month of August....
Oh my this will be hard because I work 12 hour shifts & sometimes I can't even remember my name let alone to post a blog but I will try my best. This should be fun because everyday something exciting happens in my life & I am always dying to share but I never find the time. But this month I will so sit back & enjoy!


0 comments: