BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

In the Beginning


I can remember it like yesterday. Dec. 3rd, 2005. I was leaving Sams Club with my mom and grandma. The entire time we were at Sams my mom was talking about Lemon Pepper chicken from Wing Stop. By the time we left Sams I was annoyed and just wanted to hurry up and get her some damn chicken. Well we arrived at Wing Stop and I went inside to place the order. As I walk in there was only one thing on my mind and that was getting this lady her chicken and getting the hell out of there. I walked in and went straight to the counter to place my order. I had no idea there was someone sitting there waiting for their order. After I placed my order I turned around to have a seat and there he was.
Him: "Hi"
Me: "Hey"
Him: "How are you"
Me: "Fine"
Ok so I was really short with the man because damn I was looking a mess. I came out the house with some sweat pants and a over sized T-Shirt. I had on my glasses and my hair was in a ponytail. So I know he wasn't trying to talk to me. Ugh! Back to the Convo...
Him: My name is Troy. What's your name?
Me: Chay
Him: Are you from here?
Me: Yes I live in the city but I just moved back down from Tally.
Him: Oh really you went to school up there?
Me: Yeah I went to FAMU.
Well the conversation went on and on from there. We talked for about 15 mins. Within that time I had managed to tell him that I studied Elem Education and Psychology and wanted to write a book and become a sex therapist.

I think at that time he asked me for my number. I gave him the house phone number.
Then he left as I sat there waiting on my food. Once the food was ready I went back out to the car to tell my mom about how pissed I was that she made me come to Wing Stop looking a mess. I also told her that this guy name Troy was in there trying to talk to me. She laughed and said maybe he would be my future husband. Ha!!! She must be silly.

Not less that 30 minutes later I received a phone call from Troy. We talked all day then that night he asked if he could come over. I was a little skeptical at first because damn he was anxious but I let him come by anyway. He came over and we sat outside and talked all night. That was almost 4 years ago & we still together. So much has happened between then and now but this is just an introduction to my relationship with the Mister. Stay tuned for all the details and events that lead up to know. 4 years and a 2 year old later.

0 comments: