BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 30, 2009

Send me a picture


"Drink all day, smoke all night, let's get it poppin. I'm in Miami Trick" My phone rings. Looky here I got a text message and it reads... "Can you send me a picture?" *blank stare* Now on Twitter we just had a trending topic about #textdatgetsnoreply and this was probably #1. Are you serious? Can you get a picture? Picture of what? My Halloween costume? My son? My car? What the hell is it that you want a picture of? Then I look at he time and it 2:19am. Do you know what time it is? Why the hell are you texting me at 2:19am asking me for a picture? What makes you think that I'm up this time of night anyway? You have got some nerve.
I throw the phone down on the bed and continue to blog when yet again, "Drink all day, smoke all night, let's get it poppin. I'm in Miami Trick" My phone rings. I pick the phone up and its a text message again but this time I am in for a surprise. The text reads... "I know that you got my last text and ignored my request so I decided to send you a picture. Hope that you enjoy it. Good Nite" So I scroll down to view the picture and oh was I in for a surprise... I could not believe my eyes. It was picture of a
big
thick
dark
brown
Marc Jacobs handbag.


Below the picture read "It should be there in the next 2-3 days." Love The Mister!!!! OMG how I love that man. He knows what I like.. yes he does. And the next time he tells me to send him a picture I will send whatever he likes *wink,wink*

0 comments: