BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tag! You're IT

Do you want to play a game?? Well too bad because you already are! Lol. I was tagged by a great bloggers~~~~~>StarrlaMonae<~~~~yeah check her out btw! Thanks! Now let's play!


The Rules:

1. Open your 1st photo folder

2. Scroll down to the 10th photo

3. Post that photo and story on your blog.

4. Tag 5 or more people




This is a picture of my son when he was 9 months old. We were at Memorial Regional Hospital with his Aunt Krissy after she gave birth to his cousin Jada Aiyanna. This was taken exactly 2 years and 2 weeks ago. Now Chrisitan and Jay Baby are two little Terrors. Double trouble when they are together. But I love them both. They are growing up to be great children. The Joys of Motherhood & Auntiehood. LOL


I don't have 5 people to Tag but if you view my blog feel free to play along. Thank you! Enjoy!

0 comments: